Friday, January 7, 2011

More Yojimbo...plus packaging

Yo, One Love to everybody who threw down on the Yojimbo's! Like I've been telling folks, don't even sweat this little "micro-release". If you're on the fence, it's all good...just wait for the legit painted one. This was only for fun...and really, for those who're serious fanatics over this style of "raw metal" figures. Think...the cats who picked the nekkid SoC T-28 over the regular 'un...

The first wave of the Yojimbo's are completely sold out...so THANK YOU to everyone! Honestly, pleased to have made the sales, but I'm really just happy to be putting actual product into people's hands.

I've got a few more of these coming, so hit me up if you're interested!

In the meantime, I've been having some fun with these dudes outside...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Honestly, in that last shot, I just dropped one in the snow while trying to get my South Asian ass someplace warm...and thought it looked kinda funny. Hey, maybe there's no snow on Gorman's planet--so why wouldn't he wanna make snow angels...in his colossal battle robot!? :P

Anyway, it hasn't been all fun & games. Been assembling the packaging for these guys for the past few nights. And, YES, I've been making y'all wait enough for this shit! Now, the Yojimbo boxes are slightly different from the final packaging meant for the painted figures...final product may vary...yadda, yaddda, yadda.

Check it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of these'll be mailed out shortly...some, I'll have the honor of hand-delivering to my fellow Massholes! Thanks again, everyone...and stay tuned, 'cause there'll be some interesting updates--and even some brand-new shit--dropping soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add? By all means...